My son recently hit a new developmental milestone, the toddler tantrum. The reasons for them are imaginative and unpredictable. Here are some of his finest:
- The ice lolly is cold;
- He dipped his breadstick in hummus and now the breadstick is ruined;
- He heard my voice over the baby monitor my wife had left switched on;
- There are credits at the end of Peppa pig;
- The puddle dried up in the sun;
- His shoes cannot be put on without first lifting the Velcro straps;
- The balloon got wet when he took it in the bath;
- I can take off my glasses;
- We don’t let him eat cat food;
- I read his bedtime books out of order.
Fair points, son.